Lucidol® (Tramadol Hydrochloride) is a centrally acting analgesic. Tramadol is a synthetic analog of codeine. It has a lower affinity for opioid receptor than codeine. It is less potential for abuse or respiratory depression than other opiate agonist, but both may occur. Lucidol® is indicated for the management of moderate to moderately severe pain.
- Devoid of the side effects of NSAIDs & Opoids
- Proven efficacy in a broad range of painful conditions
- Excellent tolerability for long-term use
- Very low abuse or dependence potential
- A better alternative for the treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy
- Superior renal safety profile than Cox-2 specific NSAIDs
- Right analgesic in patients with hypertension, congestive heart failure, renal insufficiency or gastrointestinal complications