Arlin® contains Linezolid, which is a synthetic antibacterial agent of the oxazolidinone class. Arlin tablets for oral administration contain 400mg or 600mg Linezolid as film-coated tablets. Arlin for Oral Suspension is supplied as powder for reconstitution into a suspension for oral administration. Following reconstitution, each 5ml contains 100mg of Linezolid. Arlin 300ml IV infusion contains 600mg of Linezolid.
- No chance of developing resistance due to unique mechanism of action
- High susceptibility to MRSA
- Effective in bacteremia caused by VRE & MRSA
- Well tolerated, equivalent and superior to vancomycin
- Excellent pharmacokinetic profile