Neofloxin D Eye & Ear Drops
…works together against infectious inflammation
Dexamethasone is glucocorticoid. It has an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic action.Ciprofloxacin has cidal and inhibitory activities against bacteria which result from an interference with DNA gyrase, an enzyme needed by the bacterium for the synthesis of DNA.This combination eye drop is indicated for the treatment of steroid responsive inflammatory ocular conditions where bacterial infections or risk of bacterial infections co-exist. It is also indicated for the treatment of ear infections accompanied by inflammation such as otitis externa, otitis media and chronic suppurative otitis media etc. Neofloxin®-D Eye/Ear Drops: Plastic dropper bottle contains 5 ml sterile suspension each ml contains Dexamethasone USP 1 mg and Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride USP equivalent to Ciprofloxacin 3 mg.
A time tested combination for treating ocular infection
- Pathogen eradication and clinical cure rate is 96% in bacterial conjunctivitis
- Promptly reduces redness, swelling and soreness of the inflammation
- Effective option for treating post operative ocular inflammation & infections
An exclusive preparation for treating various Ear infections
- Clinical cure rate & Microbiological eradication rate is above 90%.
- Preferred option for treating acute otitis media
- Provides significantly better outcome compared to Neomycin, Polymixin B & Hydrocortisone combination